Cmavo | Particle or Structure WordEdit
ka (rafsi kam)
- (property abstractor) Indicates the quality or property of the following clause; -ness, -ty, -hood.
- simlu le ka rarna
- It seems to be natural (lit. seems the naturalness).
- la meiris. jinvi le du'u le ka bunre cu melbi
- Mary thinks that the color brown (lit. brownness) is beautiful.
- le ka titla cu vrusi lo sakta
- Sweetness is a flavor of sugar.
- This is an abstractor which applied to a selbri returns a sumti which describes the quality of that selbri. For example, for the selbri blanu (“blue”), ka blanu would mean "blueness".
- The elidable terminator for a phrase begun with ka is kei.
- Use kei only if it has an effect on the parse structure and that effect is desirable; otherwise kei can be elided.