Bainbridge (countable and uncountable, plural Bainbridges)
- A surname.
- A locality and ghost town in British Columbia, Canada.
- A village and civil parish of Richmondshire district, North Yorkshire, England (OS grid ref SD9390).
- A city, the county seat of Decatur County, Georgia, United States.
- A town in Putnam County, Indiana, United States.
- A town and village in Chenango County, New York, United States.
- A census-designated place in Geauga County, Ohio, United States.
- A village in Ross County, Ohio.
- A census-designated place in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, United States.
- According to the 2010 United States Census, Bainbridge is the 9751st most common surname in the United States, belonging to 3324 individuals. Bainbridge is most common among White (93.92%) individuals.