|Estonian language edition of Wiktionary|
|Wikipedia article about Estonian language|
|Links related to Estonian language in sister projects at Wikimedia Commons|
|Estonian language considerations|
Reference templates (9)
|Estonian language entry|
|Newest pages ordered by last category link update|
|No pages meet these criteria.|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
|No pages meet these criteria.|
Fundamental » All languages » Estonian
This is the main category of the Estonian language.
It is spoken in Estonia and Russia.
Information about Estonian:
|Edit language data|
Please see Wiktionary:About Estonian for information and special considerations for creating Estonian language entries.
Estonian has no descendants or varieties listed in Wiktionary's language data modules.
- Category:et:All topics: Estonian terms organized by topic, such as "Family" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Estonian appendices: Pages containing additional information about Estonian.
- Category:Estonian entry maintenance: Estonian entries, or entries in other languages containing Estonian terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Estonian lemmas: Estonian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Estonian names: Estonian terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups. Place names, demonyms and other kinds of names can be found in Category:Names.
- Category:Estonian phrases: Estonian groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Requests concerning Estonian: Categories with Estonian entries that need the attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Estonian rhymes: List of indexes of Estonian words by their rhymes.
- Category:Rhymes:Estonian: Lists of Estonian words by their rhymes.
- Category:Estonian symbols: Estonian written signs.
- Category:Estonian templates: Estonian templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Estonian terms by etymology: Estonian terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Estonian terms by usage: Estonian terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Estonian: Categories with terms that originate from Estonian.
- Category:User et: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Estonian.
This category has the following 21 subcategories, out of 21 total.
- et:All sets (5 c, 0 e)
- et:All topics (17 c, 1 e)
- Estonian appendices (0 c, 8 e)
- Estonian entry maintenance (8 c, 0 e)
- Estonian figures of speech (3 c, 0 e)
- Given names from Estonian by language (3 c, 0 e)
- Estonian modules (0 c, 5 e)
- Estonian non-lemma forms (6 c, 3728 e)
- Estonian rhymes (15 c, 1 e)
- Rhymes:Estonian (254 c, 0 e)
- Estonian shortenings (5 c, 0 e)
- Surnames from Estonian by language (1 c, 0 e)
- Estonian symbols (1 c, 0 e)
- Estonian templates (6 c, 5 e)
- Estonian terms by etymology (19 c, 0 e)
- Estonian terms by lexical property (2 c, 0 e)
- Estonian terms by semantic function (2 c, 0 e)
- Estonian terms by usage (23 c, 0 e)
- Terms derived from Estonian (18 c, 0 e)
- User et (5 c, 40 e)
Pages in category "Estonian language"
This category contains only the following page.