See also: estonian
Audio (US) (file)
Estonian (not comparable)
- Of, from, or pertaining to the country of Estonia, its people or their language.
of, from, or pertaining to the country of Estonia, its people or their language
Estonian (countable and uncountable, plural Estonians)
- (countable) A person of the indigenous ethnic group of Estonia or someone descended from such people.
- (countable, rare) Any person from Estonia or someone descended from such people.
- (uncountable) The Uralic language that is the official language of Estonia.
- (language): North Estonian
- Wiktionary’s coverage of Estonian terms
- Appendix:Estonian Swadesh list for a Swadesh list of basic vocabulary words in Estonian
- EN-ET dictionary
- Estonian-English-Estonian dictionary
- English-Estonian dictionary
- ISO 639-1 code et, ISO 639-3 code est (SIL)
- Ethnologue entry for Estonian, est