|Hebrew language edition of Wiktionary|
|Wikipedia article about Hebrew language|
|Links related to Hebrew language in sister projects at Wikimedia Commons|
|Hebrew language considerations|
Reference templates (62)
|Hebrew language entry|
|Newest pages ordered by last category link update|
|No pages meet these criteria.|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
|No pages meet these criteria.|
Fundamental » All languages » Hebrew
This is the main category of the Hebrew language.
It is spoken in Israel and Palestine.
Information about Hebrew:
|Edit language data|
Please see Wiktionary:About Hebrew for information and special considerations for creating Hebrew language entries.
Hebrew has no descendants or varieties listed in Wiktionary's language data modules.
- Category:he:All topics: Hebrew terms organized by topic, such as "Family" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Hebrew appendices: Pages containing additional information about Hebrew.
- Category:Hebrew entry maintenance: Hebrew entries, or entries in other languages containing Hebrew terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Hebrew lemmas: Hebrew lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Hebrew names: Hebrew terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups. Place names, demonyms and other kinds of names can be found in Category:Names.
- Category:Hebrew phrases: Hebrew groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Regional Hebrew: Categories containing terms in regional varieties of Hebrew.
- Category:Requests concerning Hebrew: Categories with Hebrew entries that need the attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Hebrew rhymes: List of indexes of Hebrew words by their rhymes.
- Category:Rhymes:Hebrew: Lists of Hebrew words by their rhymes.
- Category:Hebrew symbols: Hebrew written signs.
- Category:Hebrew templates: Hebrew templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Hebrew terms by etymology: Hebrew terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Hebrew terms by usage: Hebrew terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Hebrew: Categories with terms that originate from Hebrew.
- Category:User he: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Hebrew.
This category has the following 31 subcategories, out of 31 total.
- Biblical Hebrew (3 c, 118 e)
- Israeli Hebrew (1 c, 3 e)
- Medieval Hebrew (1 c, 12 e)
- Mishnaic Hebrew (1 c, 24 e)
- Paleo-Hebrew (0 c, 4 e)
- he:All sets (5 c, 0 e)
- he:All topics (15 c, 0 e)
- Hebrew appendices (0 c, 13 e)
- Hebrew citations (1 c, 8 e)
- Hebrew entry maintenance (13 c, 0 e)
- Hebrew figures of speech (4 c, 0 e)
- Given names from Hebrew by language (81 c, 0 e)
- Hebrew terms by pattern (45 c, 0 e)
- Hebrew modules (1 c, 16 e)
- Hebrew non-lemma forms (9 c, 1783 e)
- Regional Hebrew (2 c, 0 e)
- Hebrew rhymes (0 c, 8 e)
- Rhymes:Hebrew (9 c, 0 e)
- Hebrew shortenings (7 c, 0 e)
- Surnames from Hebrew by language (7 c, 0 e)
- Hebrew symbols (3 c, 9 e)
- Hebrew templates (10 c, 23 e)
- Hebrew terms by etymology (26 c, 0 e)
- Hebrew terms by lexical property (3 c, 0 e)
- Hebrew terms by semantic function (3 c, 0 e)
- Hebrew terms by usage (22 c, 0 e)
- Terms derived from Hebrew (194 c, 0 e)
- User he (5 c, 135 e)
Pages in category "Hebrew language"
This category contains only the following page.