All terms in Hebrew should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:Hebrew.
Please see Wiktionary:About Hebrew for considerations about Hebrew entries.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Hebrew.
- Category:he:All topics: Hebrew words categorized by subject.
- Category:Hebrew morphemes: Morphemes used to form Hebrew words.
- Category:Hebrew parts of speech: Hebrew terms categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Hebrew phrases: Hebrew groups of words elaborated to express ideas.
- Category:Hebrew lexicons: Hebrew words categorized by their lexicons.
- Category:Hebrew names: Hebrew words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:Hebrew etymologies: Hebrew terms categorized by their origins.
- Category:Terms derived from Hebrew: Words derived from Hebrew in various languages.
- Category:Hebrew symbols: Hebrew characters that represent ideas, concepts, sounds and objects.
- Category:Hebrew appendices: Miscellaneous information about Hebrew language.
- Category:Requests (Hebrew): Hebrew entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User he: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Hebrew.
- Category:Hebrew templates: Hebrew templates with predefined content for similar functions.
This category has the following 33 subcategories, out of 33 total.
Pages in category "Hebrew language"
Read in another language
This page is available in 55 languages