|Newest and oldest pages|
|Newest pages ordered by last category link update:
No pages meet these criteria.
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit:
No pages meet these criteria.
This is the main category of the Portuguese language.
Information about Portuguese:
|Language family||West Iberian languages|
Please see Wiktionary:About Portuguese for information and special considerations for creating Portuguese language entries.
- Portuguese (pt)Collapse
- ├──── Angolar (aoa)
- ├──── Annobonese (fab)
- ├──── Brazilian Portuguese (pt-BR)
- ├──── Cafundó (ccd)
- ├──── European Portuguese (pt-PT)
- ├──── Guinea-Bissau Creole (pov)
- ├───┬ Indo-Portuguese (idb)
- │ └──── Korlai Creole Portuguese (vkp)
- ├──── Kabuverdianu (kea)
- ├──── Kristang (mcm)
- ├──── Macanese (mzs)
- ├──── Macau Pidgin Portuguese (crp-mpp)
- ├──── Minderico (drc)
- ├──── Papiamentu (pap)
- ├──── Principense (pre)
- ├──── Saramaccan (srm)
- ├──── Sãotomense (cri)
- └──── Timor Pidgin (tvy)
- Category:pt:All topics: Portuguese terms organized by topic, such as "Family", "Chemistry", "Planets", "Canids" or "Cities in France".
- Category:Portuguese appendices: Pages containing additional information about Portuguese.
- Category:Portuguese entry maintenance: Portuguese entries, or entries in other languages containing Portuguese terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Portuguese lemmas: Portuguese lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Portuguese names: Portuguese terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups. Place names, demonyms and other kinds of names can be found in Category:Names.
- Category:Portuguese phrases: Portuguese groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Requests concerning Portuguese: Categories with Portuguese entries that need the attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Portuguese rhymes: List of indexes of Portuguese words by their rhymes.
- Category:Rhymes:Portuguese: Lists of Portuguese words by their rhymes.
- Category:Portuguese symbols: Portuguese written signs.
- Category:Portuguese templates: Portuguese templates, which contain reusable wiki code that helps with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Portuguese terms by etymology: Portuguese terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Portuguese terms by usage: Portuguese terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Portuguese: Categories with terms that originate from Portuguese.
- Category:User pt: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Portuguese.
- Category:Varieties of Portuguese: Categories containing terms in varieties of Portuguese (regional, temporal, sociolectal, etc.).
This category has the following 28 subcategories, out of 28 total.
- Portuguese citations (1 c, 1566 e)
- Portuguese entry maintenance (16 c, 0 e)
- Portuguese figures of speech (7 c, 0 e)
- Given names from Portuguese by language (10 c, 0 e)
- Portuguese modules (1 c, 7 e)
- Portuguese non-lemma forms (11 c, 273151 e)
- Portuguese templates (10 c, 10 e)
- Portuguese terms by etymology (40 c, 0 e)
- Portuguese terms by lexical property (5 c, 0 e)
- Portuguese terms by semantic function (6 c, 0 e)
- Portuguese terms by usage (37 c, 0 e)
- Terms derived from Portuguese (231 c, 0 e)
- Portuguese thesaurus entries (0 c, 100 e)
- User pt (5 c, 339 e)
- Varieties of Portuguese (1 c, 0 e)
Pages in category "Portuguese language"
This category contains only the following page.