- An aboriginal peoples native to the area currently known as Mississippi, in the United States, with a sizable displaced population in Oklahoma
- The language of the Choctaw tribe.
- An unincorporated community in Bolivar County, Mississippi.
- An unincorporated community in Neshoba County, Mississippi.
- A city in Oklahoma County, Oklahoma; suburb of Oklahoma City.
- Ellipsis of
Choctaw (not comparable)
- Relating to the Choctaw tribe or its language.
Choctaw (plural Choctaws)
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.