A play on "DWI" ("driving while intoxicated").
- Initialism of driving while black (or brown): a sarcastic reference to racial profiling by police investigating driving offences.
- 1995, Paul C. Rosenblatt; Terri A. Karis; Richard D. Powell, Multiracial Couples: Black and White Voices (Understanding Families), SAGE Publications, →ISBN, page 147:
- jill We [Jill and her husband James] call it, "Driving While Black." We have a . . . nice car. So we got pulled over for a DWB. . . .
- DWI (driving while intoxicated)
- Initialism of Deutsches Wörterbuch; the largest dictionary of the German language.