Eminem (plural Eminems)
- (colloquial) A talented rapper, on the same level as the rapper Eminem.
- 2002 February, “Head of the Class”, in Vibe, volume 10, number 2:
- Of her husband, now a successful attorney, she says: "He's no Eminem, but he's not a buck-toothed, tractor-driving white boy either. He's a cool, worldly dude.
- 2007, Thuy Linh Nguyen Tu & Mimi Thi Nguyen, Alien Encounters: Popular Culture in Asian America, →ISBN, page 56:
- In an early song that did not end up on his album, I Don't Know, he responded to critics who compared him to the white rapper Eminem. I'm no Eminem / but I'm not wack either / The only reason you compare me to him / Is because I'm not black either.
- 2011, Morris Berman, Why America Failed: The Roots of Imperial Decline, →ISBN:
- This is the entry point for all the Eminems, and for all the Eminems to come
- 2015, Narinder Dhami, Bhangra Babes, →ISBN:
- Rocky was no Eminem.
- 2016, Allison Glock-Cooper & T. Cooper, Changers, Book Two: Oryon, →ISBN:
- All I know is: I'm no Eminem, and I want nothing to do with a cypher, even though all of these guys (and one chick) are looking at me expectantly like, Why wouldn't dude want to join in?