rapper (plural rappers)
- One who, or that which, raps or knocks; specifically, the knocker of a door.
- (music) A performer of rap music, or someone who raps in any form of music.
- Ay, that rapper has too much swag.
- (obsolete, Scotland) A sword.
- A flexible strip of metal, 45-60cm long, with handles at each end, used for Northumbrian rapper sword dancing.
- A mechanical, or later electric, signalling device formerly used in the mines of north-eastern England to signal to the engineman that the cages carrying men or coals up and down the shaft were ready to be raised or lowered.
one who knocks
performer of rap music, or one who raps
- rapper (performer of rap music)
- rappeur (more common)
rapper m (plural rappers)