rapper (plural rappers)
- One who, or that which, raps or knocks; specifically, the knocker of a door.
- A performer of rap music.
- Ay, that rapper has too much swag.
- (obsolete, Scotland) A sword.
- A flexible strip of metal, 45-60cm long, with handles at each end, used for Northumbrian rapper sword dancing.
- A mechanical, or later electric, signalling device formerly used in the mines of north-eastern England to signal to the engineman that the cages carrying men or coals up and down the shaft were ready to be raised or lowered.
one who knocks
Hip hop performer
- rapper (performer of rap music)
Read in another language
This page is available in 10 languages