Liberal (plural Liberals)
- (politics) A political party and philosophy
- (politics) A member or supporter of a Liberal Party
- (Canada) A member or supporter of the Liberal Party of Canada, or its predecessors, or provincial equivalents, or their predecessors
- (Britain) A Liberal Democrat.
- (Britain, dated) A Whig.
A political party and its philosophy
UK Liberal Democrat
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.
Liberal (not comparable)
- Of or relating to the Liberal party, its membership, or its platform, policy, or viewpoint.
of or relating to Liberal party
- An unincorporated community in Spencer County, Indiana, United States.
- A city, the county seat of Seward County, Kansas, United States.
- A small city in Barton County, Missouri, United States.
- An unincorporated community in Clackamas County, Oregon, United States.