See also: Macca's
- Alternative spelling of
1998, James Roy, Full Moon Racing, page 25:
- “Then of course there′s Maccas food, which is uniformly mediocre no matter where you go.”
2010, Anh Do, The Happiest Refugee, page 103:
- Because it was the first-ever Maccas to open in Australia, to commemorate its last day there was going to be a never-seen-before special. It read: ‘bring this flyer in and get a Big Mac for fifty cents’.
- Fifty cents! Whoo-hoooo!
- 2011, Angus Benson, Down South, in University of Technology, Sydney, The Life You Chose and That Chose You: The 25th UTS Writers' Anthology, unnumbered page,
- We slowed down just the once to pick up drive-thru from Maccas. I paid for my own food, but Mul and Seano reckoned they had no money.
- (surfing, slang) The surf break Macaronis in Indonesia.