- Created by, in the style of, or pertaining to any of several people named Nicholas.
- 1994, Helen M. Jewell, The North--South divide, page 166:
- Three fixed points are the bishop of Norwich's valuation of 1254, the Nicholine taxation of 1291-2, […]
- 2000, Antonio Pinelli, Maria Beltramini, Alessandro Angeli (photographer), The Basilica of St Peter in the Vatican: Essays, page 41:
- It seems that around 1470 Pope Paul II ordered the resumption of work on the new Nicholine tribune, […]
- 2002, Anthony Grafton, Leon Battista Alberti: Master Builder of the Italian Renaissance, page 297:
- Nicholine Rome failed to reach completion, as one disaster followed another. Nicholas managed to realize only a fragment of what he planned.