- The 92nd sura (chapter) of the Qur'an.
- (paganism) The goddess of the night in Heathenry.
- (pagan goddess) "In this prayer, Sigdrifa calls upon powers of Nature - Day, Night, Earth - and the gods and goddesses as a group." Our Troth, Ring of Troth and other True Folk, Ring of Troth, →ISBN Invalid ISBN, 1993, page 383.
- (pagan goddess) "Hail to Night and her daughters. Teutonic Religion, Kveldulf Gundarsson, Llewellyn Publications, 1993, →ISBN, page 316.
- (pagan goddess) "In another story, the Allfather, the original sky god from early Wyrd culture, took Night and her son Day, and gave to each of them a horse and chariot and put them in the sky, so that they should ride around the world every twenty-four hours. The Wisdom of the Wyrd, Brian Bates, Rider, 1996, →ISBN, page 48.