Spelled as one wordEdit
- Sorry, we record actual usage, especially standard usage. We don’t promote innovations to language. —Stephen 18:07, 26 February 2008 (UTC)
- "From: WT:RFC"
- Some of the related terms (actually derived terms) (eg "video game player") are not idiomatic - remove.
- Related terms and translations should be level-4 headers
- Dewikify languages in translations.
— Paul G 18:31, 13 March 2006 (UTC)
- Um... Isn't it harder to list this entry for cleanup than to just make the changes to the entry itself? - dcljr 22:45, 13 March 2006 (UTC)
- Not if you're about to log off :) — Paul G 17:18, 15 March 2006 (UTC)
- Okay, I've had a go at it. I removed all the three-word "related terms" except the one that already existed as an article, video game music (the etymology of which I don't believe at all, BTW). I also took the liberty of removing the cleanup tag. - dcljr 22:54, 13 March 2006 (UTC)