- The original hanzi form of the word
- The Japanese reading of the word
- The Korean hangul form of the word
- The Vietnamese quoc ngu form of the word
- A second Japanese reading of the word
- A third Japanese reading of the word
- A second Korean hangul form of the word
- A second Vietnamese quoc ngu form of the word
- The shinjitai or Japanized (see 百聞不如一見 for an example) form of the word (overrides
- The hanja form of the word (overrides
- The han tu form of the word (overrides
- Okinawan Kanji form. The Japanese form is called if this is empty.
- Romanisation of the Okinawan word.
- Japanese meaning.
- Korean meaning.
- Vietnamese meaning.