Unsupported titles/`lowbar` `lowbar`
Punctuation mark edit
- (Internet slang) Encloses plain text that would be underlined or italicized if formatting was available.
- 1999 December 16, Dorothy J Heydt, “Re: Yourself in your work was Re: Colons”, in rec.arts.sf.composition (Usenet; in English), message-ID <FMuBI8.email@example.com>:
- There's a scene in _Return of the Jedi_ where some little humanoid makes some remarks in an unidentified language.
- 2000 March 20, Webwalker [username], “Re: [Vampire] Ravnos”, in alt.games.whitewolf (Usenet; in English):
- So far, there's very little in the WoD that strikes me as Marvelish. I don't mind the occasional "returns from the dead" kind of story, but it seems to be looking like _every_ Antideluvian has faked/will fake their own deaths at one time or another.
- 2006, "Frans Pop", Re: Bug#378404: installation guide: one more additional proposal (on newsgroup linux.debian.maint.boot)
- You could have asked: is there a reason this easy patch was not applied, either on IRC or private mail by me. You did write a comment on IRC and I did see it. Problem is that you did not highlight me _and_ you did not wait for an answer.