|Babel user information|
|Users by language|
Hello, this is Mar1Qh.
I can speak the languages to the right more or less fluently, but I have passive knowledge of a few more. In addition, I have a theoretical understanding of a number of other languages, though I would have difficulty answering your requests in them.
As for the scripts shown below, I can read and type, with varying fluency, at least one of the languages mentioned here.
Some of my goals and things I have worked on here so far.
- Chechen: Phonemic and IPA representations; information on agreement (gender) and inflectional classes; inflection tables; borrowings and cognates in etymology; basic vocabulary.
- Kashmiri: Perso-Arabic orthography and typographical issues; core vocabulary.
- Shina: Dialectal and orthographical variation.
- Georgian: Phonetics.
- Ethiopic: Core vocabulary.
- Help developing automated transliteration modules, which seem to be lacking for Arabic-script languages other than Arabic.