|Georgian language edition of Wiktionary|
|Wikipedia article about Georgian language|
|Links related to Georgian language in sister projects at Wikimedia Commons|
|Georgian language considerations|
Reference templates (147)
|Georgian language entry|
|Newest pages ordered by last category link update|
|No pages meet these criteria.|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
|No pages meet these criteria.|
Fundamental » All languages » Georgian
This is the main category of the Georgian language.
It is spoken in the Caucasus and Georgia.
Information about Georgian:
|Edit language data|
Please see Wiktionary:About Georgian for information and special considerations for creating Georgian language entries.
- Category:ka:All topics: Georgian terms organized by topic, such as "Family" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Georgian appendices: Pages containing additional information about Georgian.
- Category:Georgian entry maintenance: Georgian entries, or entries in other languages containing Georgian terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Georgian lemmas: Georgian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Georgian names: Georgian terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups. Place names, demonyms and other kinds of names can be found in Category:Names.
- Category:Georgian phrases: Georgian groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Regional Georgian: Categories containing terms in regional varieties of Georgian.
- Category:Requests concerning Georgian: Categories with Georgian entries that need the attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Georgian symbols: Georgian written signs.
- Category:Georgian templates: Georgian templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Georgian terms by etymology: Georgian terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Georgian terms by usage: Georgian terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Georgian: Categories with terms that originate from Georgian.
- Category:User ka: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Georgian.
This category has the following 23 subcategories, out of 23 total.
- Middle Georgian (1 c, 10 e)
- ka:All sets (5 c, 0 e)
- ka:All topics (16 c, 0 e)
- Georgian appendices (0 c, 8 e)
- Georgian entry maintenance (11 c, 0 e)
- Georgian figures of speech (3 c, 0 e)
- Georgian reducible terms (0 c, 0 e)
- Given names from Georgian by language (4 c, 0 e)
- Long Georgian words (0 c, 2 e)
- Georgian modules (1 c, 10 e)
- Georgian non-lemma forms (7 c, 1965 e)
- Regional Georgian (19 c, 1 e)
- Georgian shortenings (5 c, 0 e)
- Surnames from Georgian by language (5 c, 0 e)
- Georgian symbols (1 c, 2 e)
- Georgian templates (6 c, 14 e)
- Georgian terms by etymology (21 c, 0 e)
- Georgian terms by lexical property (2 c, 0 e)
- Georgian terms by semantic function (3 c, 0 e)
- Georgian terms by usage (28 c, 0 e)
- Terms derived from Georgian (55 c, 0 e)
- User ka (3 c, 30 e)
Pages in category "Georgian language"
The following 4 pages are in this category, out of 4 total.