- I am a historian by training, and speak Dutch natively (Hollandic). I am fluent in English and near-fluent in Hebrew.
- … read and write German well, and speak it with difficulty. I have varying degrees of reading proficiency in other modern European languages, such as Spanish, French, Russian and Serbo-Croatian (currently learning).
- … studied Latin and Ancient Greek at university level for some years, but mostly focus on archaic Germanic languages and literatures, particularly Gothic.
- Dictionaries: Gothic, Old English (2), Old High German (2), Old Norse (2), Old Saxon, Old Frisian, ISLEX Icelandic. (Köbler: wiki and backups)
- Germanic: Germanic Lexicon Project, Runenprojekt Kiel
- Dutch: Meertens dialect audio, Etymologiebank, Meertens dialect dictionaries, DBNL dialect dictionaries, Old Dutch (Köbler), Corpus Gysseling, GTB
- Old English: Grammar sheet (the rest of the website is great too)
- (Old) High German: Lesekorpus Althochdeutsch (also OS and OD), DDD, Mittelhochdeutsches Wörterbuch
- Old Norse: Various resources, Edda with manuscript spelling, Völuspá versions
- Old Saxon: Heliand + translations + grammar
- Yiddish: In geveb
- Hittite: UTexas Hittite
- Latin/Greek: Perseus, Perseus search, Logeion, this
- Meta: Edits in category, en.wikt stats, My contributions, Reverse lookup, this
- Userspace: common.js, Gothic, sandbox
- Varia: Suda; TITUS; IVDNT Taalmaterialen, Menestrel, DMNES
Stercus cuique suum bene olet.