|Babel user information|
|Users by language|
Why I'm hereEdit
There were many resources that were essential in my ability to learn Finnish. Wiktionary was one of them, with its invaluable declension and conjugation tables that couldn't be found anywhere else on the internet. By now, my ability to continue absorbing Finnish is rapid and I want to give back to Wiktionary however I can as thanks. It also comes from years of being a fan of open source software in general, but not being a programmer and never having the skill to be able to contribute to any open source projects, but now I have found one that I can contribute to.
What I doEdit
- Clean up pages in both Finnish and English whenever I see the need.
- Create new Wiktionary entries in both Finnish and English.
- Create US English audio pronunciations.
- Supply International Phonetic Alphabet pronunciations for English.
- I also contribute all of the above to Simple English Wiktionary.
Plurals, inflections, and alternate spelling forms will not be listed.