Wiktionary:Votes/bc-2006-07/User:Vildricianus for bureaucrat
As one of the most clear-headed contributors, Vild seems to be an obvious nomination. His timezone is complementary to the existing Bureaucrats. His language skills are very good. His technical grasp of the functions of the various Wikimedia software functions is excellent. I'm honored to nominate him as a Wiktionary bureaucrat. --Connel MacKenzie 18:59, 21 July 2006 (UTC)
- Accept - although surprised. — Vildricianus 20:18, 20 July 2006 (UTC)
- (Nominator) --Connel MacKenzie 20:06, 20 July 2006 (UTC)
- Jon Harald Søby 20:10, 20 July 2006 (UTC) Duh!
- Support - contingent on nominee accepting the nomination. - Amgine/talk 20:12, 20 July 2006 (UTC)
- --Thogo (talk) 20:16, 20 July 2006 (UTC)
- —Celestianpower háblame 20:20, 20 July 2006 (UTC)
- --Dijan 20:21, 20 July 2006 (UTC)
- Yes. Diplomatic skills a plus. —This unsigned comment was added by Andrew massyn (talk • contribs).
- Do we need more than 4? If so, I agree that Vild is the perfect choice. Widsith 16:01, 22 July 2006 (UTC)
- If we didn't, I wouldn't have accepted. Ten hands can do more than eight, certainly if four or six of them are suddenly absent or less active for a while. With two backup pairs, they can take a more relaxed break without having to worry about backlogs or waiting users. — Vildricianus 22:30, 7 August 2006 (UTC)
- ok, if he continues to be as
addictedactive as he is for now (he's also on irc, which is a plus). Kipmaster 18:04, 22 July 2006 (UTC)
- —Stephen 18:55, 22 July 2006 (UTC)
- Jonathan Webley 14:09, 25 July 2006 (UTC)
- Certainly. \Mike 12:12, 31 July 2006 (UTC)
- What a good idea! bd2412 T 16:15, 14 August 2006 (UTC)
- Jonathan Webley 14:58, 16 August 2006 (UTC)
Appointed by Dvortygirl 04:23, 22 August 2006 (UTC). Welcome aboard.