aboriginal + -ity
- (US) IPA(key): /æb.əˌɹɪd͡ʒ.əˈnæl.ə.ti/, /æb.əˌɹɪd͡ʒ.ɪˈnæl.ə.ti/
- Hyphenation: ab‧o‧rig‧i‧nal‧i‧ty
aboriginality (countable and uncountable, plural aboriginalities)
- The quality of being aboriginal. [First attested in the mid 19th century.]
- The distinctive culture of aboriginal peoples
- The spiritual bonds between the aboriginal people and their place of heritage.
- ^ Lesley Brown (editor), The Shorter Oxford English Dictionary, 5th edition (Oxford University Press, 2003 , →ISBN), page 6