- Precisely as; the same as; corresponding to the way in which.
1591, William Shakespeare, “The Second Part of Henry the Sixt, with the Death of the Good Duke Hvmfrey”, in Mr. William Shakespeares Comedies, Histories, & Tragedies: Published According to the True Originall Copies (First Folio), London: Printed by Isaac Iaggard, and Ed[ward] Blount, published 1623, OCLC 606515358, [Act III, (please specify the scene number in lowercase Roman numerals)]:, ii
- Is all things well, According as I gave directions?
- (Can we date this quote?) Exodus 12:25
- The land which the Lord will give you according as he hath promised.
- 1965, Lotfi A. Zadeh, Fuzzy Sets
- When A is a set in the ordinary sense of the term, its membership function can take on only two values 0 and 1, with fA(x) = 1 or 0 according as x does or does not belong to A.
- To the proportion or degree that.
- Depending on whether.