agencia f (plural agencias)
- agency (the office or function of an agent)
- agency (an establishment engaged in doing business for another)
- branch (a location of an organization)
- agency (administrative unit of government)
See etymology on the main entry.
- Informal second-person singular (tú) affirmative imperative form of agenciar.
- Formal second-person singular (usted) present indicative form of agenciar.
- Third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) present indicative form of agenciar.