alchemical (not comparable)
- (chemistry) Of or pertaining to the medieval chemical science and philosophy of alchemy.
- 2014 June 21, “Magician’s brain”, in The Economist, volume 411, number 8892:
- [Isaac Newton] was obsessed with alchemy. He spent hours copying alchemical recipes and trying to replicate them in his laboratory. He believed that the Bible contained numerological codes. The truth is that Newton was very much a product of his time.
- Of or pertaining to an unexplainable transmutation.
- Of or pertaining to the creation of something special out of a common material.
pertaining to alchemy