around the world
- Around Earth from east to west, or west to east, thus crossing all meridians.
- He sailed around the world.
- In a large proportion of Earth; in various parts of Earth.
- 2001, Alan G. Launder, Play Practice: The Games Approach to Teaching and Coaching Sports
- The great invasion games of basketball, field and ice hockey, lacrosse and the varied football codes seem to provide an immense attraction for all ages, and billions of people around the world play and watch these sports.
around the world (plural around the worlds)
- A particular trick move with a yo-yo.