- (Received Pronunciation) enPR: əsăʹsĭnā'trĭks, IPA(key): /əˈsæsɪˌneɪtɹɪks/
- Hyphenation: as‧sas‧sin‧a‧trix
assassinatrix (plural assassinatrices)
- (rare) A female assassin.
- 2004 April 14, Richard von Busack, “‘Bill’ Paying: When Everything is Cool, Nothing is Hip—Quentin Tarantino Kills Again [review of Kill Bill: Volume 2]”, in Metroactive, Metro Silicon Valley, archived from the original on 21 September 2015:
- [T]he Bride tracks down [David] Carradine's Bill—leader, mentor and more to this unstoppable assassinatrix.
- 2011, Len Brown, Jason Statham: Taking Stock, London: Orion Publishing, OCLC 716568648:
- Having appeared with Jason [Statham] in Lock, Stock [and Two Smoking Barrels], Snatch and Mean Machine didn't necessarily qualify Jason Flemyng to play the hapless Russian villain Dimitri, while Kate Nauta's role as an evil assassinatrix dressed only in bra, pants, suspenders and high heels teetered from the initially sexy to the rudely ridiculous.