- An amount; the contents of one full bag.
- She carried a bagful of groceries into the house.
- A large assortment.
- The politician had a bagful of humorous anecdotes she could interject into any spur of the moment stump speech.
- 1953, James Baldwin, Go Tell It on the Mountain, New York, N.Y.: Dell Publishing Co., published October 1970, OCLC 70453921, part 2 (The Prayers of the Saints):
- They each had, it seemed, a bagful of sermons often preached with great authority, and brought souls low before the altar—like so many ears of corn lopped off by the hired laborer in his daily work […]