bairille m (genitive singular bairille, nominative plural bairillí)
- barrel (container; metallic tube from which a projectile is discharged; unit of measure)
Declension of bairille
Forms with the definite article
|Note: Some of these forms may be hypothetical. Not every possible mutated form of every word actually occurs.|
- "bairille" in Foclóir Gaeilge-Béarla, An Gúm, 1977, by Niall Ó Dónaill.
- C. Marstrander, E. G. Quin et al., editors (1913–76), “bairille”, in Dictionary of the Irish Language: Based Mainly on Old and Middle Irish Materials, Dublin: Royal Irish Academy, →ISBN
- Entries containing “bairille” in English-Irish Dictionary, An Gúm, 1959, by Tomás de Bhaldraithe.
- Entries containing “bairille” in New English-Irish Dictionary by Foras na Gaeilge.