- plural of
- 2004 June 23, Michelle Boorstein, “Ballclub^s Pullout Caps Va. Town^s Run of Woes; Struggling Martinsville No Longer Celebrates Its Boys of Summer”, in Washington Post:
- In the Appalachian League, where Cal Ripken once played in Bluefield, W.Va., a ballplayer's chances of making it to the bigs are less than one in six.
- 2007 January 2, Howard Beck, “Knicks Resolve to Get More Out of Curry in the New Year”, in New York Times:
- But he can become just as effective as any of the other bigs passing the ball who get double-teamed.”
- Third-person singular simple present indicative form of big