biowoman (plural biowomen)
- A cisgender woman.
- 2002, Eduard Prugovecki, Dawn of the New Man, page 76:
- As I gazed into her wonderful green eyes, I realized that there was a marked resemblance to those of Leonardo. Clearly, this was another indication that I was not dealing with a biowoman.
- 2005, J. Jack Halberstam, In a Queer Time and Place:
- Now we move from the drag king and his mirrored self to the drag king coupled with what could be a drag queen or a biowoman in Volcano's “Tits and Tomcat.”
- 2007, Reid Vanderburgh, Transition and Beyond: Observations on Gender Identity, page 143:
- However, he found himself almost paralyzed with social anxiety at the prospect of dating a biowoman who was not part of queer community, though he knew full well she had no problem with his being an FTM.
- 2012, Judith Rudakoff, Trans(per)forming Nina Arsenault: An Unreasonable Body of Work:
- In many communities (including the ones that Nina inhabits in The Silicone Diaries), being able to pass as a biowoman is central to one's identification with being feminine.
- see cis woman