- Meaningless verbiage of business executives.
- 1991, Stephen Baetz, Change Is: a Personal Guide for Organizational Change, page 26:
- Ouch, Abernathy thought, SET, targets, white papers, articulate, strategies, deployed. Bizbabble. No soul. He pushed himself to act interested.
- 2001, Erwin S. Strauss, The Connection, issues 248–254:
- If you'd been using your approach a year ago, the list of A-rated funds for the preceding year—indeed, even for the preceding five years—would be loaded with funds invested in what the bizbabble channels call "the tech-heavy NASDAQ" (it's gotten to sound sort of like Homer's "wine-dark sea" and "rosy-fingered dawn" to me).
verbiage of business executives