- Overabundance of words.
- The manner in which something is expressed in words.
- 1846, Margaret Thornley, The True End of Education and the Means Adapted to It:
- The comparison of coincidences in the verbiage of different languages, and affinity of etymological formation, are interesting subjects of philological investigation.
- (Can we date this quote by George Patton and provide title, author’s full name, and other details?)
- Use concise military verbiage.
overabundance of words
- (colloquial) blablabla