- IPA(key): /ˈku.də/, /ˈku.dɚ/
Audio (US) (file)
- IPA(key): /ˈkʌd.ə/, /ˈkʌd.ɚ/
Audio (US) (file) Audio (US) (file)
cdr (plural cdrs)
- (programming) The second part of a cons in Lisp. The remainder of a list when the first element is removed.
- Antonym: car
- 2000, Matt Kaufmann; Panagiotis Manolios; J Strother Moore, Computer-aided reasoning: an approach:
- The elements of a list are the successive cars along the "cdr chain." That is, the elements are the car, the car of the cdr, the car of the cdr of the cdr, etc.