- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ˈpɹəʊɡɹæmɪŋ/
- (General American) IPA(key): /ˈpɹoʊɡɹæmɪŋ/
- Hyphenation: pro‧gram‧ming
- (broadcasting) The designing, scheduling or planning of a radio or television program / programme.
- The network changed its programming to mess with DVRs again.
- (computing) The act of writing a computer program.
- Management wanted to know how much programming the project would need.
- The software that controls a machine, or the logic or expressed in such software; operating instructions.
- A robot's programming doesn't allow for love.
Hyponyms of programming
activity of writing a computer program