ceramic (not comparable)
- Made of material produced by the high-temperature firing of inorganic, nonmetallic rocks and minerals.
- A ceramic vase stood on the table.
of or pertaining to ceramic as material
- (uncountable) A hard, brittle, inorganic, nonmetallic material, usually made from a materal, such as clay, then firing it at a high tempature.
- Joan made the dish from ceramic.
- (countable) An object made of this material
- Joe had dozens of ceramics in his apartment.
- Krueger, Dennis (December 1982). "Why On Earth Do They Call It Throwing?" Studio Potter Vol. 11, Number 1.