comsymp (plural comsymps)
- (slang, pejorative) A Communist sympathizer; a liberal.
- 1965, Niven Busch, The Gentleman from California:
- Personally, I think he's a comsymp. Or close. That's why I never had much enthusiasm for being on it, great as you all seem to think it is.
- 1990, Stephen King, The Stand: The Complete and Uncut Edition:
- The guard said he wouldn't be surprised to find out that the longhaired comsymp pervos had done it by putting something into the water.
- 1990 February, "The Coming Race War", Ron Paul Political Report, p. 7:
- He was also a comsymp, if not an actual party member, and the man who replaced the evil of forced segregation with the evil of forced integration.
- 2005, William Froug, How I Escaped from Gilligan's Island:
- ...he would not stock any product on his shelves from any company that hired a communist or, as it was called at the time, a comsymp.