See also: communist
Communist (plural Communists)
- A member of a (nominally) Communist party.
- A person of the former USSR.
- 1929, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, The Disintegration Machine:
- I caught a glimpse of them through the half-opened door, and had a passing impression of prosperous and intelligent men, with astrakhan collars to their coats, glistening top-hats, and every appearance of that bourgeois well-being which the successful Communist so readily assumes.
- A person who believes the philosophy of Communism.
Communist (not comparable)
- relating to a (nominally) Communist party.