- A conductor, who checks/sells tickets on public transportation.
- Short for either of: (Can we clean up(+) this sense?)
- A musical cue sheet, partition containing one band player's particular part.
- (tickets collector): kaartjesknipper
Borrowed from Latin conductor, conductorem, from condūcō (“lead, bring or draw together”), itself from con- (“with, together”) + dūcō (“lead, guide”). Or from conduct + -eur. Cf. also Old French conduitor.
- The driver of a vehicle or of a group of animated creatures.
- A conductor, substance which conducts.
- Antonym: isolant
- A cue sheet.
- (driver): chauffeur m