- Relating to or causing construction.
- Carefully considered and meant to be helpful.
- (law) Imputed by law; created to give legal effect to something for equitable reasons, as with constructive notice or a constructive trust.
- (carefully considered and meant to be helpful): productive
- (relating to or causing construction): destructive
- (carefully considered and meant to be helpful): destructive
relating to or causing construction
carefully considered and meant to be helpful
- constructive criticism
- constructive dismissal
- constructive eviction
- constructive notice
- constructive logic
- constructive trust