- Causing destruction; damaging.
2013 February 14, Scott Tobias, “Film: Reviews: A Good Day To Die Hard”, in The Onion AV Club:
- After rescuing his estranged daughter in the last film, Live Free Or Die Hard, Willis heads to Russia to rescue his estranged son (Jai Courtney), a CIA agent on a mission to protect a whistleblower (Sebastian Koch) from a corrupt government official (Sergei Kolesnikov) with no shortage of destructive resources at his disposal.
- Causing breakdown or disassembly.
- Catabolism is a destructive metabolism that involves the breakdown of molecules and release of energy.
- (computing) Lossy; causing irreversible change.
- Blurring an image is a destructive operation, but rotating an image is not.
Terms derived from destructive
causing destruction; damaging