croggy (plural croggies)
- (Britain, chiefly Northumbria) A ride on the handlebars or crossbar of a bicycle.
2004, Helen Cross, My Summer of Love, page 142:
- "I could give you a croggy on me bike, Tam. I know a real quick route between Goldwell and Whitehorse."
2005, Richard Bean, Harvest, Royal Court Theatre, page 126:
- I was always with me dad. He'd give us a croggy down there.
2012, Adele Parks, Young Wives' Tales:
- And we went to a school where some girls would shag you for a bag of chips and a croggy home.
a ride on the handlebars or crossbar of a bicycle
- ^ Dent, Susie; What Made The Crocodile Cry?: 101 questions about the English language, 2009, pg 18-19