- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ˈbaɪsɪkəl/
- (US) IPA(key): /ˈbaɪsɪkəl/, /ˈbaɪˌsɪkəl/, /ˈbaɪˌsaɪkəl/
Audio (US) (file)
Audio (UK) (file)
- Rhymes: -aɪsɪkəl, -aɪˌsɪkəl, -aɪˌsaɪkəl
- Hyphenation: bi‧cy‧cle
bicycle (plural bicycles)
- A vehicle that has two wheels, one behind the other, a steering handle, and a saddle seat or seats and is usually propelled by the action of a rider’s feet upon pedals.
- A traveling block used on a cable in skidding logs.
- The best possible hand in lowball.
- (Britain, Australia, New Zealand) A motorbike.
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
to ride a bicycle