- (obsolete) disgrace; dishonour.
- (Can we find and add a quotation of Bailey to this entry?)
- (physics) This word needs a definition. Please help out and add a definition, then remove the text
- Dedecoration did not produce any advantages in observing the size of the displacement of dislocations.
- Applying the star-triangle and dedecoration transformations […]
Part or all of this entry has been imported from the 1913 edition of Webster’s Dictionary, which is now free of copyright and hence in the public domain. The imported definitions may be significantly out of date, and any more recent senses may be completely missing.