- dishwasher safe; able to be placed safely in a dishwasher for cleaning
- All the parts of the deep fryer are dishwasherable.
- 1998, Vicky Larmour, in alt.newlywed 
- I always assumed they weren't dishwasherable.
- 2001, Charlotte L. Blackmer, in rec.food.cooking 
- I looked for a set of casual dishes (microwavable and eventually dishwasherable, but I had no dishwasher at the time) that would go with the other dishes I had acquired for a while.
- 2004, Kate Dicey, in uk.rec.sheds 
- Lakeland Limited do some dishwasherable tree bits chopping boards.
- 2006, Eric Walker, in rec.food.equipment 
- The KitchenAid is dishwasherable, and works fine on induction units.