enthusiastically (comparative more enthusiastically, superlative most enthusiastically)
- In an enthusiastic manner.
- 1981, William Irwin Thompson, The Time Falling Bodies Take to Light: Mythology, Sexuality and the Origins of Culture, London: Rider/Hutchinson & Co., page 16:
- When God presented Lilith to Adam, Adam was overjoyed and enthusiastically set her on the ground and tried to mount her after the fashion of the animals; but Lilith protested and said: "Why should I be on the bottom and you on the top?"
- 2020 December 2, Paul Bigland, “My weirdest and wackiest Rover yet”, in Rail, page 65:
- The new sea wall may stop the waves from the sea, but not from the children who enthusiastically greet our train as it passes. It's great to see this ages-old habit is still going strong.
in an enthusiastic manner