See also: expérimentée
experimentee (plural experimentees)
- Someone who is subjected to an experiment.
- 1892, George Stuart Fullerton, On the Perception of Small Differences:
- Thus, in the first 100 experiments made with the second movement greater, it was judged greater seventy-six times, less twenty-one times, and the experimentee was unable to come to a decision three times.
- 2009 August 29, Mike Hale, “The Many Genes of Queens, and How They Ended Up There”, in New York Times:
- The experimentees learn their results at the end of the two-hour show, and while the discovery of a white man or an Ashkenazi Jew in the family tree might seem unsurprising to the viewer, it knocks some of the test subjects for a loop.