feastful (plural feastfuls)
- Enough for a feast.
- 1977, Fernando C. Trecero, Grandfather's Incredible Tales, page 29:
- Now they were on their way home, one bitter for not being able to bag a sure feastful of pork, the other holding his side in apparent pain.
- A wide selection.
- 1986, Alan Moore, Opia, page 19:
- The room is a feastful of firework light, tinsel weeds.
- 1998, Peter Greenaway, 100 Allegories to Represent the World, page 237:
- All worthwhile games have a feastful of elaborations.