Open main menu

Wiktionary β




froterer (plural froterers)

  1. (obsolete, nonce word) One who frotes; one who rubs or chafes.
    (Can we find and add a quotation of Marston to this entry?)

Part or all of this entry has been imported from the 1913 edition of Webster’s Dictionary, which is now free of copyright and hence in the public domain. The imported definitions may be significantly out of date, and any more recent senses may be completely missing.
(See the entry for froterer in
Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913.)